CCOM GROUP is a minority-owned, multicultural, full-service advertising agency with deep roots in Florida. For 20 years, CCOM GROUP has endeavored to become a part of the very fiber of our clients’ brands as we promote, protect, and further their vision. As aligned partners we establish genuine connections, craft messages, hone voices and develop creative concepts that drive results.
Junior CCODERs are exposed to all agency services and have the opportunity to gain experience in account management, creative services, social media, public relations, media buying and more.
- The Summer internship is from May 22 – August 18
- CCOM is a hybrid agency – Interns are expected to work on in-person workdays (Monday, Tuesday and Thursday – 24 hours total)
- Juniors / seniors in college pursuing careers in advertising preferred
- Hourly pay / school credit available
- Shadow and on-set production shoot opportunities available
- Interns should have an interest in any of the following: Account Management, Creative Services, Media Buying, Social Media, Public Relations
- Participate in team and client status meetings
- Assist in creation of social media content
- Conduct relevant client and competitor research
- Interact with clients as needed and manage client expectations on specified projects alongside your team
- Interact with inter-agency departments as needed
- Prioritize workload on a daily basis
- Complete projects in a timely manner
- Gain understanding of basic agency processes including departments, functions and resources